Psychic readers

over 9 years ago

I’ve had many readings on an issue I have at the moment. But some readers tell me something completely different though a lot of readers have been positive and given me info. Like the good out ways the negative reading. How do know if someone’s being accurate about the future

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

If you don’t give any information, names and details, and a reader hits the issue straight away, that is a true psychic reading.

The future depends on choices, your choices and somebody else’s choices, being the same.

If you take action and change, anything is possible, you create your future, so the accuracy depends on you, continue as you are, nothing changes, you get the same results as you are getting now.

Click that button, I am here for you now at just $4.95 for 5 minutes.

over 9 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

I only ask you what your question is. I ask nothing else. I then proceed to discuss with you what I am being told to tell you. Very simple. If you want to tell me something that is your call. I may ask for verification. A good reader will do the same. Blessings.

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽

over 9 years ago

It does not have to be hard to figure out who is telling the truth. However you have to be willing to accept it as well. Please contact me soon if you would like to get a fresh perspective on your situation.

over 9 years ago

Hi the more readers / people you ask the higher the risk of getting conflicting messages. Find 1 or 2 readers whom you feel really connect with you (and not a reader who just tells you what your wanting to hear) and stick with them.

That is what I do when I get my own readings done. As even though I am a Psychic as you can see by my profile we also at times reach out :) Good luck with it!

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Tina, check the psychic’s reviews to see whether he or she is generally on-point. You can also select reading forms where you can cross-check the evidence, such as palm readings and (if you do in-person psychics) tea leaf readings.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Write the predictions down, and pick the one that is on point with you ;) in the future this is the reader you will want to use. If you would like a reading, please contact me live blessings