Committed

over 9 years ago
melzvos didn't upload a photo

Melissa Jane Wyatt Vos nee ... (melzvos)

1 post

I am a Virgo Christian woman, I have been dating a Leo Muslim man for almost 2 years now. We are in a long distant relationship, and only see each other once every 2 months. He says he loves me and is committed to our relationship, he also recently started talking marriage. I just want to know what the future holds for us as I love this man so much, this will be my second marriage (his first) so I am a little bit nervous.

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Have you met yet?

It sounds like you are putting the cart before the horse.

I am an expert in virtual relationships,

Call me now for just $4.95

over 9 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

You sound like you need quality guidance. I am more than happy to help you. Blessings

over 9 years ago

I have to say from what I get here much would need to happen before even thinking about getting Wed. Not saying it wont … but they are other issues in between which do need to be addressed. I hope you find the clarity on this you are looking for.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Melissa, please come visit me and let’s talk about this online romantic situation. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting with you, I will instantly pass along what is received from spirit.

I do look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Melissa, this sounds like a pretty serious and exciting development, and good for you pursuing love even though the two of you are different people. I’d love to offer you a crystal ball reading to confirm whether the two of you are truly compatible. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽

over 9 years ago

Melissa I’m glad you have found someone, but I see some things around this man that you need to be aware of before you proceed. Please contact me soon if you would like to know more.