Is he to good to be true? Urgent

over 9 years ago

Met this man yesteday, he’s flooring me with the things he’s saying. Can this man be real? Do men like this exist anymore? What is his intentions, how will this turn out?

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

He is certainly real, and yes obviously men like him do exist, He is telling you what you want to hear, to get what he wants. Just now its lust, he fancies you..thats great.. It will turn out how you want it to turn out, fun, sex and laughs for a starter.

then if he ticks the 6 boxes needed for a committed relationship and love, the skys the limit. The boxes are. AVAILABILITY, ie; your both single and want the same thing, COMMUNICATION, RESPECT, TRUST, EQUALITY, FREEDOM.

iT WILL TAKE 12 MONTHS TO SEE IF HE TICKS ALL THE BOXES, SO ENJOY EACH DAY, DONT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF THINKING YOU HAVE MET THE MAN OF YOUR DREAMS AND ARE GOING TO BE TOGETHER FOR LIFE. HOPEFULLY YOU HAVE, BUT ALL WE HAVE IS TODAY, LIVE IT TO THE FULL.

We only get hurt when we want more than someone can give us, be sensible, as Jude Judy always says, if something looks to good to be true it is!!!!

Good luck, have fun,

I am available for a reading, please see my profile.

over 9 years ago

There are good men every where. Don’t be afraid of something good coming into your life. Please contact me in private chat if you would like to know if he is truly genuine.

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hi i am online take a session we wil check his intention with clairvoyance and astrology.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I’m available today for a crystal ball reading on him. Sounds exciting! Contact me to get started if you haven’t yet been helped.

over 9 years ago

if you want the truth, come to me

over 9 years ago

This is not something anyone could say straight off is a good thing long term or not. But nothing to stop you enjoying the journey so to speak. I feel he is real in one sense yes.

over 9 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello my name is Crystal,

Yes he is real and yes his intentions are good, But the question you should ask is he your “Mate Of Life”?

I’ll help you understand if he is or not..

Contact me now!

over 9 years ago
thepsychiceyes's photo

Psychic Angel Lou (thepsychiceyes)

24 posts

I picked up your energy by reading your usersname. “Feistystyredhead (fiestyredhead)”. I see somewhat things he has said is true about himself but there’s something else that is missing out. Feel free to come to my free chat, I can inform you with a few details. Answers are only in paid chat session. But feel free to view my profile and I can give a few more details.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Specialize In Connecting to a persons true emotions Heart 2 heart connections. Real Answers You need to hear all predictions of mine are 99.9 accurate. please check out my profile for more info looking forward to hearing from you!

over 9 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

I am natural born psychic with 6 year experience. I like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i want to help people with deep of heart. i am hardworking and honest with my profession. l believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life for reading about love and relationship or marriage or carrer o job or break up come dear

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99% ty .

over 9 years ago

hi sweetie, if you would like a read on him plz contact me for insight

over 9 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

Hi and welcome. I would like to give you my psychic insight on this please feel free to come and chat with me and i will connect with you and see what I can do.