Dream of my ex and I crying

over 9 years ago

I had a dream that my ex and I were nearly about to have sex but although it became hot and steamy it didn’t happen. We sat in my car and talked but I don’t remember what about. In the end we sat there crying as if saying goodbye while we kissed each other’s tears. What does this mean?

over 9 years ago

I can tell you what it means, contact me live.

over 9 years ago

Your dream is a manifestation of other things between you and your ex. Please contact me to gain more insight into this situation.

over 9 years ago

paypal voided your payment, come back and try again, i really want to help you

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Your ex could be a symbol. This is about a creative project that never got off the ground. Message me to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago

Letting go moving forwards … allowing healing. This dream can speak about your own deeper emotions.

over 9 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

there is a strong meaning behind your dream contact me for more insight

over 9 years ago
psychiclimei's photo

Psychic Limei (psychiclimei)

38 posts

there is a deep meaning to the dream you had. I am an expert and very experienced in the field of dream interpretation and can tell you the meaning and what to do about this dream. many blessings sweety

over 9 years ago

Allow me to assist you.

over 9 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

Hi I don’t interpret dream, but I can connect with you and see what is going on if you wish

over 9 years ago

hi there just reading your post, and the meaning is that he still has feelings for you but you have bigger feelings for him and you were tryin to tell him through your dream because you really never old him in real life.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I Specialize In Connecting to a persons true emotions Heart 2 heart connections. Real Answers You need to hear all predictions of mine are 99.9 accurate. please check out my profile for more info looking forward to hearing from you!