picture. reading

over 8 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

Can anyone out there do an accurate. Reading from a picture or two. Hopefully to get final answers.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Yes, you arrange and pay for a picture reading, with your chosen psychic, then send it to ” contact us” at the bottom of every page, admin forward it to the psychic who will do your reading by message. The psychic may be able to read your picture in a live chat reading, once they receive your picture, psychics all work differently.

I doubt a picture reading will give you any different answers than you have already had,

Psychics connect in many ways,

Obviously its worth a shot, good luck.

Bernard

over 8 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

Itll be a pic of my ex and the current gf as far as i know. I heard one can get a stronger reading w a picture,.

over 8 years ago

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

I am pretty sure you will be shown the same, that he is happy and looking forward to a great relationship, that is probably stronger than you have been told already !

But if your are keen on hearing he is unhappy and it won’t last I suppose it has to be worth a shot !

I suggest you read some of the posts about letting go and moving on, he has made his intentions clear, bless the past, and if you really do love him, set him free and wish him the best.

It sounds like you have been having readings, some say he will be back and he isn’t happy, some say he will sort himself out.

But as Judge Judy says ” If it quacks like a duck..it’s a duck ! “

over 8 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

Those are the rwadings i pretty much have gotten for last couple yrs. 98%He will eventually. Be back and contact At this time or that. Never heard he was happy. I try to let go and forget but something. In my keeps. Saying not to give up on him quite yet. And seeing signs al the time..im not looking for them…

over 8 years ago

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

It usually takes a guy about a week for each year of your relationship to let go and move on, much less if you were having problems before the break up.

If he was unhappy he would be on the phone every day, telling you how he has made a mistake, he has changed and will never hurt you again!

over 8 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

I agree with The Oracle.

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Tarna, I’d rather offer you a picture reading on yourself. I can give you a personalized aura drawing to show you your own energies and empower you with love advice. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 8 years ago
mysticanswers's photo

MysticAnswers (mysticanswers)

48 posts

Hi Tarna,

I can understand your situation and my heart goes out to you. If you want, I’ll give you my 2 cents.. (then I’m off for the weekend).

Even though, many times, what the guys above are saying can be very true. But not always. Depends on the person. (And I’m totally not negating anything anyone else is saying.)

In all the decades I’ve been around doing this (giving insight)I’ve seen much, and therefore I wouldn’t give it such black and white possibilities. The human heart, even men’s hearts, are not always so black and white or that simple. Many times… maybe even most times they are. But not always! Naturally only an in depth reading can figure that out.

For myself, personally, sometimes a photo gives some more info, but not always. It’s energy that gives me more insight.. but a pic can never hurt. ;)

Have a great weekend! Love & Light!

over 8 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

Ty:)

over 8 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hello, Would love to help you with your situation. Come lets chat and i will use the best of my abilities to help guide and advise you onto your situation.

Look forwards in chatting with you!

Love and light, Paulina

over 8 years ago

Allow me to assist you.

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

lets chat calltoday:)

over 8 years ago

I would be happy to help you with this , please feel free to contact me. Through a picture reading I can help u understand what is going on and what paths will be opening or closing for you soon . Looking forward to chatting …Best wishes Dom

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hello contact me today for the truth to your future 99% accouret

over 8 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts