are they telling the truth?

over 8 years ago

i used a ouija board last night with two of my friends and a man from the spirit world. we got a good connection straght away. i was told that i would fall pregnant with our first child in six and a halF Monthes. would you say this is true? also i was told i would come into some money on 24th aughust. ls this going to be true? many thaks

over 8 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

hun I do not think it wise of you two play with such things you never know what could be talking to you!!!!!

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi Sadie, it sounds like you heard what you wanted to hear.

Psychics cant discuss health, which includes pregnancy, they can see how many children you are likely to have ( palmistry)

A quija board can be good fun, a few glasses of wine, a few friends , lights dimmed and a candle flickering. they are the things of films and fantasy, so you had a good time and a giggle.

So hopefully no harm done.

However it takes experience to test the board and any spirits who come through.

Never take what is shown until you have facts confirmed, same as using any tools, you have to be in tune with them and the spirit. I uses a pendulum, and before I use it for work, I test it and tune it, by asking questions I already know the answers to, as an example is my name Bernard? Am I 23 years old, I watch it’s reaction, so that I know if its tuning in and which way it is moving for yes and no answers.

When using a spirit board, I always test the spirit, I may ask, what is my name, what is my fathers name in spirit.

If I get the right answers, I know the spirit is connected to me, so that I can trust further information I get.

Its exactly the same as having a reading with a psychic, you have to connect first, hence the free introduction time, and then make sure the psychic can pick details up, that you know to be correct, before any future information can be trusted.

Quija boards are on sale in toy shops across America, and the uk in TOYS R US

Yes they can be fun, but I would warn you , they can cause emotional and psychological damage if you do open the door to a disturbed spirit.

We all have our own spirit guides who will protect us, mine has been with my family since 1560, with me since my birth, He is like my brother, and I never have to use tools to connect with him, I do use my crystal ball, to focus.

Good luck and I do hope you win money, and if you are trying for a child, lets hope it happens.

Best wishes The Oracle.

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Hi Sadie! I wrote the book Spirit Boards for Beginners. There’s no guarantee that the spirits aren’t just fooling with you! But getting trustworthy spirit guides is a wonderful thing, so I’d advise waiting until August to see if their first prediction comes true, or asking the spirits to make another prediction closer to our current timeframe. Message me if you’d like an appointment!

over 8 years ago

nothing good will come from an ouija board….. I would recommend you go do a cleansing now

over 8 years ago
peace_love_hope's photo

Advisor Evon (peace_love_hope)

58 posts

contact me first three minutes are free to see if we get a connection

over 8 years ago

If you would like to know if these things will happen in your life, please contact me soon.