Today is the day, and I'm nervous!

over 9 years ago

I have been talking to this guy “R” for almost two weeks now, haven’t met him yet. How will this date go? Will we be attracted to each other? Will this grow, into something, or am I wasting my time? Is there anything I need to know about him that anyone sees? Thx.

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

How can you be wasting your time?

It takes a good six months to know if you have a chance of a future together.

You are all ready attracted to each other or you wouldn’t have arranged a date.

The only way you can get hurt if you expect more than someone is ready to give you.

It sounds from your post, you are already looking at wedding dresses, and I bet you have names for the children !

Until you see, hear touch and smell each other, there are no guarantees, we store pheromones in our hair follicles, hence a chemistry between 2 people.

Enjoy the date, enjoy the day, its all we have, and then you will know what to do next.

If he is single and wants a relationship, of course it can work .

Just now its lust, not love, enjoy x

over 9 years ago

Allow me to assist you.

over 9 years ago

Right now, oracle it’s not lust or love. I had a question about if I would be attracted or not. Yes, we have seen pictures of one another but I’m hesitant even with photos. I will be meeting him, in a couple hours and my nerves are kind of on edge. But, regardless we told each other we would remain friends. That I’m sure of will happen. Thx

over 9 years ago

hon contact me live

over 9 years ago

If you still need to know about this guy, please contact me in private chat.

over 9 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

Getting to know someone is never a waste of time. Anyone can be a potential friend. Contact me and I’ll see if this is meant to be.