Job dilemma

over 8 years ago
tashagene's photo

tashagene

45 posts

Hello I had been having problems at work for a month. I called in on this past Tuesday because of sharp pain in my back. I went to my old employer and they gladly rehired me. I was going to start work tomorrow. I went back to current job wed and it was great. They gave me the extra help I needed and asked for. The rest of the week was fine too due to help. Friday I was told that I will be gone from work maybe 2 weeks because we were audited by the state and they said that me another girl did not have there FBI background and fingerprinting done by them. I will be off with pay. I am so confused now pleAse someone help me make an decision. Such as the pros and cons of both jobs now. Thank you

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

I am not sure anyone can help you, we can certainly try, until you know what you want, no one can tell you what to do, that’s your choice, the firm paying you for doing nothing for 2 weeks sound fantastic, That’s who I would want to work for. I mean you left your old job, to get something better, and it looks like you have landed on your feet. Good luck and if you are still undecided, I can connect with you in a reading,

Bernard

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

you need to do some spritual practise for remove negative effect of graha right now you are in effect of grah dosha.

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Tasha, I can offer you a crystal ball reading on each job, to see how things would play out for you if you pursued each one so that you can pick the future that sounds better for you. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 8 years ago
peace_love_hope's photo

Advisor Evon (peace_love_hope)

58 posts

contact me first three minutes are free to see if we get a connection

over 8 years ago

I know this seems like a very complicated situation, but it is actually quite simple. Please contact me soon if you would like to know which job is best for you.