am i destined to not have a husband/partner?

over 8 years ago

i feel really alone all i have are my kids im sooo young and yet i feel like im 50 years old ive been trough a lot i dont have support from anyone, i dont even have friends whats in my future? will i ever get re married or should i always wait to always be by myself? Im not lookinh for anythinh rigth now i just want to prepare mentally if the worst is to happen Moriah hagans 7/11/92 thanks

over 8 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

I feel a connection here and feel I have spoken to you already regards this. There is someone coming to your life. But at this time I feel you need to take some time for you.

over 8 years ago

im not looking for a relationship rigth now ive been in two relationships where men are really good with me then are like demons towards me and i feel sometimes its best if i stay forever alone :(

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Moriah, I can offer you a palm reading from a photo of your hand to confirm whether or not you have marriage lines and whether there’s companionship on your heart line. I wrote the book Palmistry Every Day. I can read your kids’ palms for no extra charge, if you like! Message me now to schedule an appointment.

over 8 years ago
peace_love_hope's photo

Advisor Evon (peace_love_hope)

58 posts

contact me first three minutes are free to see if we get a connection

over 8 years ago

Moriah I know it seems like this a tough time in your life but I see some major changes ahead for you. Please contact me soon if you would like more information.