Will He Come Back? :(

over 8 years ago

Hello I am still very much in love with my ex and I can’t let him go….he has a girlfriend and Iv’e stayed away and respected his space. But I cannot get over him and the thought of moving on with someone else makes me sick :( Please help!

over 8 years ago

How long were use together

over 8 years ago
psychiclimei's photo

Psychic Limei (psychiclimei)

38 posts

Hello sweety, moving on can be hard especially not knowing if there is still a chance. Come to me and let me give you clarity on this. Let me help you make the right choice for your future. Many blessings and I hope to hear from you soon

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Parehuia, I’m sorry that your ex moving on causes such pain. I can offer you a crystal ball reading to confirm whether you can reunite, or whether you too must move on. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 8 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

Loving yourself enough to let go of someone can be the hardest thing to do. You deserve more than to sit in torment over someone who doesn’t love you and you will definitely attract real love into your life once you let this go. Contact me, I can help.

over 8 years ago

PAREHUIA I see a lot surrounding the two of you that is quite complicated. If you would like to know if he will reenter your life and when, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

I am natural born psychic with 6 year experience. I like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i want to help people with deep of heart. i am hardworking and honest with my profession. l believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life for reading about love and relationship or marriage or carrer o job or break up come dear

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99% ty .