i feel my body changing

over 8 years ago

i feel my body is changing can anyone tell me why, physically and horemonly

over 8 years ago
psychiclimei's photo

Psychic Limei (psychiclimei)

38 posts

With your name and birthdate I can see the changes that are happening in your body. Changes can be a scary thing but with clarity you wont be scared anymore. Many blessings and hope to hear from you soon

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Do you feel arm twitches and humming noise in ears? some symptoms occurs because of enlightement.

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I am not medically qualified to diagnose or suggest treatment of any health condition. That said, I can offer you a palm reading from a photo of your hand to discover any spiritual health issues. I wrote the book Palmistry Every Day. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 8 years ago

Although I cannot give you any advice on your hormones, I can look spiritually to see what is happening and why you feel this way. Please contact me soon if you would like more insight into this situation.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

I am natural born psychic with 6 year experience. I like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i want to help people with deep of heart. i am hardworking and honest with my profession. l believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life for reading about love and relationship or marriage or carrer o job or break up come dear

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99% ty .