I want an accurate pred

over 8 years ago
meow26 didn't upload a photo

treli (meow26)

18 posts

Can anyone predict accurately if and when F will initiate contact and when?? My name C. I’m happy to pay if someone predicts that correctly . not prepared to spend more money and not get valid pred. Tried already many. Please no time wasters

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

I am online now i am giving guidance with clairvoyance and astrology if you have trust than take session.

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Ideally I’d use a palm reading from a photo of your hand to predict timelines, however I can also use a pendulum in private chat if you want a more precise prediction of a lucky day for initiating contact. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Silence is golden,

F will contact you if and when he has something to say that you would want to hear.

Remember no news is good news!

over 8 years ago

treli (meow26)

18 posts

Excuse me??? Wow seems unlikely to be helped here !!! Everyone talking rubbish!

over 8 years ago

Hi Treli this forum is for general questions so you can get a feel for a reader and rare will you get actual predictions here. That can only be given in a direct private reading. Hope you get the insight and answers you seek.

over 8 years ago

treli (meow26)

18 posts

how can I feel for a reader with answers such as the above? I thought as well this forum is to get help in order which reader to choose but as I see its not the case

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

No Professional psychic would ever guess at an answer, without a connection with both you and “F”

If you would like a connection I am available for you.

over 8 years ago

treli (meow26)

18 posts

im sorry i did NOT ask for common sense please reread my post into what i am looking for and why i posted this if you dont have anything to say in regards to what i have posted pls do not answer. Thank you

over 8 years ago

Sorry Treli this is an open forum so when you post anyone here can reply/ make a response. Even if it is was not the answers a person wants. I think it has been made clear here that only with a well connected reader can a person get the insight and answers to there questions.

And so long as messages here are not abusive or way off topic then no one has the right to say “do not reply” this is not the way such forums work.

I really hope you get the answers you search for in a reading. Blessings Dino