Is there any one good with dates and time frames

over 8 years ago

Is there anyone online good with dates or time frames.Wanting to know when I will find full time work. I had someone tell me this is my year for money and money is coming my way.I just don’t see it. Is it from a win? I have applied for many jobs heard nothing been working a small part time job that doesn’t pay well. I have been positive and happy and just wondering when things will happen?

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 5/04/15-5/11/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (5/4/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING DEALS!

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I can offer you a palm reading from a photo of your hand to confirm at what age you will be when you achieve full time work. I wrote the book Palmistry Every Day. Try it and see the evidence for yourself in the palm of your hand! Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

I am natural born psychic with 6 year experience. I like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i want to help people with deep of heart. i am hardworking and honest with my profession. l believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life for reading about love and relationship or marriage or carrer o job or break up come dear

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99% ty .

over 8 years ago
nononsense didn't upload a photo

Erika Black ♥Love Exper... (nononsense)

51 posts

Greetings,

First off I’ll say, I empathize with your situation. I feel the discouragement and frustration projecting from your energy. I can sense you have many passions and talents however your vision on the matter is clouded. Based on the feelings I’m getting I sense work matters improving throughout july, however doesn’t seem to just fall in your lap.

It looks as though you must keep applying, and I am seeing office work either in your past or future.

I need a bit more vibrations to pick up more clarity and accuracy.

Come chat with me so I can get your name and birth, would love to assist you in this.

-Blessings Erika

over 8 years ago

I would be happy to give you a job and career reading. Please contact me in private chat. There is no hiring until we establish a connection.

over 8 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

Hello I am good with dates and timeframes, can let you know when it will happen.every reading gets free minutes :)

over 8 years ago

hello, I cna help you right away on your relationship issues and much more in your life for the future . I read around the spirit of the person and see what is ahead for you . Contact me and I can help you right away . Blessings

over 8 years ago

Hi, through a deep heart read I can help you understand what his feelings are and what will become of this. Sometimes we just need clarity and honesty so we can move forward if it is not going to happen .