Its not working out with these men

over 8 years ago

Just updating: Its really not with these men,even as friends it feels werid and out of balance. I can not and I mean can see a connection with these men or interest fully. I thought maybe I could do this, but its not me no matter how hard I try. I just have to be alone, for the best literally esp for me. Idk anymore. Any suggestions?

over 8 years ago

come see me live

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I’m sorry that it didn’t work out with those men. I can offer you a palm reading from a photo of your hand to confirm whether you’ll be with someone or alone, once and for all. I wrote the book Palmistry Every Day. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come chat with me ill be glad to look into this for you and give the best insights possible.

looking forward to chatting with you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 8 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

Sometimes falling in love with your single life is the best you can do. and sometimes it’s a blessing.

over 8 years ago

Please contact me so I can tell you the reason things aren’t working out and how you can change your path for something better.

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

you need life advise on where to start on you contact me now for details

over 8 years ago

If you would like to know what lays ahead for you and what paths will be opening or closing for you please feel free to contact me. I do wish you all the best …Dom

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

yes dear i assist you im avail now call me now I AM GOD GIFTED SPIRITUAL HEALER.THE PEOPLE WHO ARE BADLY EFFECTED BY ANY SOCIAL,MORAL,FINANCIAL OR PERSONAL MATTERS WHO WANT TO REALLY GET RID OF ALL THESE ISSUES JUST GIVE ME ONE CALL DESTROY YOUR PROBLEMS BEFORE THEY DESTROY YOU AND LIVE A LIFE OF HAPPINESS,PEACE,LOVE AND PROSPERITY LIKE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ACROSS THE WORLD. I USE MY THIRD EYE FOR ALL YOUR MATTERS.SO JOIN ME IN PRIVATE AND GET CLARITY AND SOLUTION. I ALWAYS UE MY 3RD EYE IN LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS, SOULMATE, PREGNANCY, MIND, HEART, CAREER & BUSINESS.

over 8 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

I would like to look into this for you. Please come and connect with me and I will give you what I get. Honest and to the point