whats with my sister

over 8 years ago

I wonder what my sister crystal`s intentions are with me. Does she really resent me? Why does she treat me so poorly?

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

This is your life, you will be treated how you expect to be treated, or make changes in your life to get the desired outcome.

We each have our own unique life journey and no one has the right to expect anyone else to change, change always starts with us.

Crystals intentions are just that, her intentions, she will let you know if and when she wants you to know.

If you would like a psychic to tune into you both, please choose a reader you feel drawn to.

Best wishes

Bernard

over 8 years ago

Certainly lots of energy I would say between you both and not all of it good. Poor communication here also has lead to many a misunderstanding. This needs to be worked through to be resolved. Clarity / knowledge is everything here to get to the bottom of what is going on!

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come chat with me ill be glad to look into this for you and give the best insights possible.

looking forward to chatting with you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Leila, I’d love to give you a crystal ball reading on Crystal to confirm her feelings and to empower you with advice about her. I wrote the book Crystal Ball Reading for Beginners. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 8 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

I can help you with the answers and guidance on your situation. Blessings

over 8 years ago
angelickreadings's photo

PsychicPariangel (angelickreadings)

116 posts

What do you feel might be the underlying factor of this miscommunication, Lets chat to find a solution to resolve this matter and go back to those happy childhood days.