Not guilty so I can love again?

over 8 years ago

My dad died 9 months after I abruptly stopped seeing him in 1997 due to untruths. He did want me? Mum said he didnt so I didnt let him. 2010 my partner was killed. He asked me to go see him only ten mins before he died. I should have gone. He to died thinking I never loved him. I have met someone very recently n early days. Will I hurt him too? Is he the right one? I dear hope so but I cant give 100% for fear of hurting him. Will we be ok?? Please and thankyou

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

You are not hurting anybody everybody suffered here because of their negative karma.If you have good hearts than don’t worry just love your life.

over 8 years ago

Im too scared to love a partner again, I dont want to hurt anymore. I want to be positive and not let others down again. Im ready to settle down but is he the one?

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

I would suggest your issues go much deeper than a psychic reading,

My advice would be to contact someone who is qualified in this field,

Remember by law we have to state this site and the information given is for entertainment purposes only.

When you do find the right guy you will know, because he will enrich your day and your life.

After saying that if you want clarity about your situation, please call me and we can connect and see whats happening.

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their needs to be a full spread card reading done for you. their is much you need to be informed of.

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)