tired of crying and being heartbroken

over 8 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

this has been the worst couple months ive ever had. I tried really hard to get over my ex who broke my heart and left me for someone else. My heart aches everyday and I really wish i had someone that loved me. Is there any hope in my love life?

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

if you do meditation with heart telepathy you will get love soon.

over 8 years ago
psychiclimei's photo

Psychic Limei (psychiclimei)

38 posts

Come and let me guide you and read for you and re assure you of the hope that the future holds! many blessings and hope to hear from you soon

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

call me 10.00 20mins:)

over 8 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

Blessings Toree, I feel for you dear and know how hard it is to move on. You have so much going for you that you will attract the right man in your life. Come chat with me.

over 8 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

The pain of a broken heart need to debilitate you. I can help you with the answers. Blessings.

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Hey Toree, do you need a reading or just to talk it out today? Let me know how you’ve been doing. You’ve been in my heart.

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

I see a lot of good energies coming your way very soon and some changes, please contact me so I can provide you with a full reading

over 8 years ago
angelickreadings's photo

PsychicPariangel (angelickreadings)

116 posts

Toree, What doesnt kill you makes you stronger. Such is life that through incidents of loss and pain we learn true sides of people. We are always learning, and its not only you. Everyone goes through it, do you know why? So, the day you meet the one meant for you, you know how precious they are and how good to manage it. If you need someone to talk to , please do seek me out or message me. Blessings