Is he my soulmate

over 8 years ago

Does he truly love me? Does he feel my heart ache? His 10/12/80 – Mine 8/10/72

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

If you feel his love in meditation that means he is your soulmate.

over 8 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I would be happy to look into this matter for you.

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I’m sorry that your heart is aching. I’d love to give you a crystal ball reading to confirm his thoughts and feelings. I wrote the book Crystal Ball Reading for Beginners. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 8 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

Love shouldn’t have to hurt, not real love anyway. Call me and I’ll help you see what is going on.

over 8 years ago

He feels it yes but is not acting on it at this moment! For his own reasons. I hope you find the clarity on this you are needing here.

over 8 years ago

I see lot in terms of the struggle both of you are having. Please contact me soon if you would like to know if you are meant to be together.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Treasure,

Are you aware that soulmate and romantic partnership do not necessarily go hand in hand.

I wrote an article on soulmate – you can view this free of charge under News & Articles in the community board.

However you will need to scroll back quite a bit because I wrote this more than a year ago.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
angelickreadings's photo

PsychicPariangel (angelickreadings)

116 posts

I can offer you a soulmate reading dear. Its a very interesting read, and Soulmates come to us when the time is right. We will need to find out if the time is right for you.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

I am natural born psychic with 6 year experience. I like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i want to help people with deep of heart. i am hardworking and honest with my profession. l believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life for reading about love and relationship or marriage or carrer o job or break up come dear