Please Help

over 9 years ago

I’m so lost and confused, the man I’ve been in love with for 10 years, disappeared 6 months ago and I haven’t heard a word from him, is he ok and will we ever be together?

Blessings

Janelle

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

yes he is ok if you want to get together you need to send message with heart telepathy in meditation.

over 9 years ago

Allow me to assist you.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Janelle, I’m so sorry that he dropped out of your life so suddenly like that. I can offer you a crystal ball reading to confirm how he’s doing and discover your future. I wrote the book Crystal Ball Reading for Beginners. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago

He’s left you hurt and alone without any closure. If you would like to know why and if he will reemerge, please contact me soon.

over 9 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

I’m so sorry for your loss, contact me if you wish to get more closure in this situation.

over 9 years ago

Hi, if you would like to know his true hearts intention with honest answers please feel free to contact me. We can take a look and see why this happened and what the out come will be as well. I wish you al the best …Dom

over 9 years ago

Sounds like a tough time. And without closure right now which could be telling you something here. Hope you get the clarity with the “right” reader than you seek and need! I do not sense closure here btw.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Janelle, I would be most happy to take a more in depth look at this situation with you, if you would care to ring me sometime.

I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting with you, I will immediately pass along what is received from spirit.

I do look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago

Thank you so much everyone I will see who I’m drawn too when I have some time to just sit and feel, may I ask though, Psychic Dino you said there was no closure here does that mean he will come back? And Kishor I’m not sure what heart telepathy in mediation is?

over 9 years ago
angelickreadings's photo

PsychicPariangel (angelickreadings)

116 posts

Dear Janelle, Its not easy when you are left uncertain with a million questions on your mind. The why’s hurt the most. I understand what you are going through, Be strong. The truth always comes out. Such is Life. I can help you find out what happened and what the future lies in relation to him. You can message me or come chat with me when ever you feel ready. Blessings, Love and Light.

over 9 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

I am natural born psychic with 6 year experience. I like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i want to help people with deep of heart. i am hardworking and honest with my profession. l believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life for reading about love and relationship or marriage or carrer o job or break up come dear

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99% ty .