He says

over 9 years ago

So 4/15/78 says he’ll try to do whatever it takes to make me smile. I said action speaks louder than words. Is he serious, does he mean what he said or did he say it just to make sure I’m not upset with him?

over 9 years ago
psychiclimei's photo

Psychic Limei (psychiclimei)

38 posts

Come and call me and I can answer you questions of life and love. Let me get a connection with this person and see his true intentions. Not knowing can be stressful and can even block true feelings from happening when they should be.

over 9 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

The answers are often right there waiting for you. I can help you with this. Blessings

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Shanise, I’d love to give you a crystal ball reading to see exactly how he envisions treating you. I wrote the book Crystal Ball Reading for Beginners. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

I would love to give you insight as my guides are showing me positive outlook for your future. please contact me so I can provide you with a full, in-depth reading.

over 9 years ago
angelickreadings's photo

PsychicPariangel (angelickreadings)

116 posts

Pendulum Reading is very concise, accurate and fast. I have a wonderful special going on 1.07 per minute. I can help you find clarity in your love life. Blessings

over 9 years ago

You are right about actions and I see that he has not put forth effort yet. Please contact me soon if you would like to know if he will be the man he says he will be.