update

over 9 years ago
galenfairy didn't upload a photo

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

I had posted to find if my bf was truly breaking up w me or just needed time to cool off. I had gotten a couple readings one by a trusted reader and they said he just needs time.

He just texted me to figure out a time to exchange our stuff, looking prettt final to me. Is he still being rash. Or really truly it?

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take a session so we can check with clairvoyance and numerology.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I’m sorry. That sounds pretty rough. It sounds like you should listen and talk with your ex-boyfriend now. But if you’d prefer a reading, let me know.

over 9 years ago

If you really want to know if your boyfriend is going to return to you, please contact me soon.

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I

over 9 years ago
nononsense didn't upload a photo

Erika Black ♥Love Exper... (nononsense)

51 posts

Greetings,

First of love, I’m terribly sorry about the situation. I understand how uncomfortable these stages with your boyfriend. From what I can see, there is pain both ways for different reasons. I need more information to pick up a better signal, but I’m feeling ways to repair this relationship it’s beyond psychic clarity you need, you need to re evaluate your union with him. Space is needed, but the right steps can make and the wrong steps can break.

If you want honest, accurate clarity and guidance message me you and your boyfriends name & date of birth or contact me in chat, I would be happy to give you the truth, good or bad you deserve to know and not be mislead.

Best wishes, -Erika