$5

over 9 years ago
tjenkins2017 didn't upload a photo

Tjenjen (tjenkins2017)

6 posts

Just wondering which advisors offer $5 deals? I like to ask 1 question at a time and typically come back for more, when something else has come up. I don’t find it very useful to pay 10 for one question especially if I have a lot over time! Comment below thanks!

over 9 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

I can do $6 if you ask. Its one question with one answer

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

many readers have offers on say 30 minutes, when you can use them as and when you need, that way you build up a relationship with a reader, rather than spending time connecting with several readers, in 5 minutes you cant get a detailed reading, you will live for about 40,000,000 minutes, so it is false economy to have many short readings, spirit are not waiting to make decisions for you, one substantial reading, say 20 0r 30 minutes will always be more useful than 6 short readings.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

You can use the pay-per-minute feature with any psychic and just add $5 at a time. Just warn the psychic ahead of time so that they know how few minutes they’re working with! Email [email protected] if you need help with the technical side of things, then message me to schedule an appointment to try it out!

over 9 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

Let’s chat now all with grate deal’s:)