years wasted?

over 8 years ago

I am feeling trapped in this situation and I feel like I have lost myself. My boyfriend keeps being dishonest to me and I feel like there is no hope anymore. Is this the road to another heartbreak and years wasted?

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

You need spiritual healing with positive energy take a session so i can guide you.

over 8 years ago

Years are never wasted they serve purpose even if the road has been a hard one which I feel thats the way you are seeing things now. Time is now for action! Bring forward changes … you have the power within to do this.

over 8 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Anna, come visit me sometime, and together, let’s take a look at what’s going on with you in your life right now. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting with you, I will instantly pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you sometime, and God bless you!

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Join me for a private session,and ill be glad to look further into this for you!

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Anna, I’m so sorry that you feel all this time and effort you’ve invested may have been in vain. I can offer you a crystal ball reading to confirm whether you must move on, and to empower you with advice on how best to make use of your heart’s time here on earth. I wrote the book Crystal Ball Reading for Beginners. Message me now to schedule an appointment.

over 8 years ago

Anna no time is wasted. Its time for you to make a bold change in your life so you can move foward with your future.