why

over 8 years ago
ruthy didn't upload a photo

Ruthy (ruthy)

14 posts

Why is psychic vivian a fraud took money off me for spellwork now she wont take my calls. And bitwine makes it hard that after two weeks a review cannot be left. Contacted paypal today don’t know what shw said case has been closed. Bitwine screen out the frauds on here

over 8 years ago

This is the problem, she probably claimed this to be intangible which is NOT covered by paypal. You will never win a claim with intangible items. Her performing spell work is just that. She could also turn over chat transcripts and if your username is your real name she has you there also. They way to make this claim is to go thru your bank, NEVER use paypal. You can still make the claim thru your bank but claim this as fraud nothing more.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

i assist you come dear I am natural born psychic with 6 year experience. I like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i want to help people with deep of heart. i am hardworking and honest with my profession. l believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

Ruthy (ruthy)

14 posts

Thanks looking looking. ...just a shame

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Please visit me for a fast and accurate reading, weekend special 5 minutes for 4.95

over 8 years ago

Ruthy (ruthy)

14 posts

At Bernard the Oracle assumptions are never good. You just assumed there that it had to do with someone or forcing someone to love me. For ur information it wasn’t it was a negativity thing she talked about. And i have been down on luck jobwise and all. So in essence be careful how you make assumptions about people and issues.thank you

over 8 years ago

Ruthy (ruthy)

14 posts

And also at Oracle i dont believe in spells she literally kept on bringing it up throughout the reading i had paid for. ...i kind of got railroaded into it

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

I hope you can get closure.

over 8 years ago

Ruthy (ruthy)

14 posts

Well at Oracle it was literally talked about by tge psychic during the whole reading. I went for a reading and it got sold to me all through actually in hindsight never really got a reading more of spell talk

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

psychic Vivian did not fraud you. she had deleted her account around a week ago but her profile is still showing up.

over 8 years ago

Ruthy (ruthy)

14 posts

At Advisor Natalie dont get what you mean that she didn’t defraud me. You take money from someone and refuse to take their calls or keep knocking it off when you answer you pretend to be your assistant. Then you now tell me she has deleted her account. In normal terms what’s that please?

over 8 years ago

Ruthy (ruthy)

14 posts

Actually her name is psychic powers by vivian. Thats the full name on bitwine of the psychic who duped me

over 8 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

Honest and right to the point check out my profile and if you want to connect with me come and chat. John

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 5/18/15-5/25/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (5/18/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING DEALS!

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

yes dear i am available now i assit you dear come dear