need truthful insight and real answers

over 8 years ago

I believe psychics exist, I also believe there are some who clue into people and make money off their observation. I am I a very sad and depressed place. I need to know what truly lies ahead and what is seen for me and my current situation. I feel there is someone out there who is truly willing to read and guide me, tell me what’s seen for me, and not lead me astray. Now, is there a genuine, caring, honest, real psychic here, willing to take some time and speak with me? I am at wits end and can no longer continue this way. Thanks so much

over 8 years ago

i am truthful and will be detailed, contact me live

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

After your ending, there is a new beginning, when you are ready to move on, I can show you what’s coming for you. There are only two days you can not change, yesterday and tomorrow

That just leaves you with today, to live, plan and be happy.

If you want your key, read my profile, and contact me when you are ready.

No body can tell you what choices to make, that of course is your job.

Bernard

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

i assist you come dear I am natural born psychic with 6 year experience. I like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i want to help people with deep of heart. i am hardworking and honest with my profession. l believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

Feel for you Meredeth sounds like your going through a pretty awful period in your life. Sometimes embracing change can seem so terrifying … until you take that next step. I hope you find the right psychic to connect with here. And of course you can always come chat with me. L&L …

over 8 years ago

Meredith I hope you are doing well today. I would like to look into your situation and see where things are headed for you. Please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

i’m real but i’m gonna tell you the truth like it or not

over 8 years ago

Hi love, please take a look at my profile. I am honest and would not read for you if I didn’t think that we have connected. I do this job with honesty and integrity and believe it to be an honor to be of this type of service. If you feel comfortable, please give me a call so we can try to find answers ti your questions.

Best regard, Pixie

over 8 years ago

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.remote viewing know all now

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

I offer accurate compassionate spiritual readings that will help you on your path. I use the gift of clairvoyance to see your past, present, and future. I am also well learned in tarot and reiki healing. I have many spiritual remedies to resolve your problems and answer your questions. Thousands of clients have consulted me for direction in their lives. Please call me and let me help you on your path as well.

LOVE FINANCES LIFE DREAMS ASTROLOGY PRAYER MEDITATION REIKI HEALING SPIRITUAL ATTACK SPIRITUAL HEALING

over 8 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

I would like to look into this for you. Please come and connect with me and I will give you what I get. Honest and to the point