Seeing and hearing the word Hope

over 8 years ago

hi all,

I’m very intuitive, but not fully tuned obviously.

Lately I’ve been seeing and hearing the word hope around me. More so, in the last few days. I

I’d like to get your input and maybe put my mind at rest.

over 8 years ago

Hope is just a couple of train stops away from knowing.

over 8 years ago

Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness. It’s no coincidence that you are seeing this right now in your life. Contact me if you would like to know more.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 5/11/15-5/18/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (5/17/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING DEALS!

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

its pertaing to your life , conact me now for more details

over 8 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

Honest and right to the point check out my profile and if you want to connect with me come and chat. John