someone new?

over 8 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I feel my current bf and i arnt for the long run, im wondering if its just my fear or if my feelings are true and who is to come into my life as the better fit, someone from my past, ex,acquaintanc, etc.or someone compleatly new. Anyone who can maybe give me a possable discription of who it might be.. just as much detail as possable. I thank you all for your help

over 8 years ago

You have to trust your feelings on this. And sure it is possible with the right connected reader to gain insight into possibilities coming into a persons life.

Many great readers to choose from here. )

over 8 years ago

Yes. What he said.

Fear is just a pebble in your path. Kick it aside, and continue to walk on YOUR path. :-)

over 8 years ago

Hi there, if you would like to know what is ahead for you and your boyfriend and if there is a future together I would be happy to provide you with a path read and let you know what is ahead for you . This way you can make the best decision for you . I wish you all the best and many blessings as well…Dom

over 8 years ago

I actually see some positive things coming up for you and your boyfriend. If you want to know why these feelings are arising, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

you need to find out now about theses ?’s cause you may be wasting your time in love like you did before and your soul mate can pass you , chat now for all the details .

over 8 years ago

hello friend One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 8 years ago

hello Friend I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.

over 8 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

Honest and right to the point check out my profile and if you want to connect with me come and chat. John

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 5/18/15-5/25/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (5/18/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING DEALS!

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

yes dear i am available now i assit you dear come dear

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

dear i am psychic reader i use spirit guide dear i assist you call me now dear im avail now

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I am happy to help you with this. Please read my reviews. I have had many clients for a very long time, and they continue to use me for my accuracy, and dedication to them.

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Join me for a private session,and ill be glad to look further into this for you!

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 8 years ago

There is always more than one path to take. I see that your is definitely filled with twists and turns. Please contact me soon if you would like to know where you are headed in matters of the heart.