curious

over 8 years ago

Hey I’m tiffany I wanted to know do my babfather 12/16/1992 mess with any other girl besides me orbits just me

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Join me for a reading, weekend special just 4.95.

over 8 years ago

Hi Tiffany. I’d be happy to look at it for you. Give me a call! Have a great day! :)

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

not just you .

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 5/11/15-5/18/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (5/17/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING DEALS!

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

Tiffany you need to start making time for you.

over 8 years ago

Feel free to get me in chat and I can look at this for you in more details.

over 8 years ago

helo Tiffany, One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 8 years ago

hello Tiffany I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.

over 8 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

Honest and right to the point check out my profile and if you want to connect with me come and chat. John