Predictions

over 8 years ago

I have spoken to a few psychics on here about my ex and I and if we will get back together. I am being given different times frames as to when he will come back to me. Can time frames change due to current circumstances?

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Yes

over 8 years ago

So how can you trust a prediction if it can alter?

over 8 years ago

we can predict what will happen but timing isn’t always precise

over 8 years ago

How precise is it likely to be? Can the timeframe be way out?

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

In 40 years working full time doing readings I have never made one prediction, That isn’t my job, my job is to give you clarity so you can make the right choice, unless you take action, nothing will ever happen,

Someone can say I see you winning the lottery, you come back the following week and say you were wrong I didn’t win the lottery.

But did you go out and buy a ticket? that’s why predictions can change,

I am fat, if I want to be thin, I have to take action, eat less and move more, its my choice, but if I don’t I will stay fat,

Your future is exactly that, and you are in control of that future, you are the one who has to make things happen.

Call me for clarity, so that you can get what you want!

over 8 years ago

sometimes timing is dead on, sometimes it happens sooner than predicted or even later….. I work differently Oracle, I actually see visions and know when things happen, check my profile

over 8 years ago
psychic_tarot_expert's photo

Psychic Susan (psychic_tarot_expert)

117 posts

Predictions are like ice cream. They melt quickly if you do nothing. No psychic can predict with 100% accuracy. Good psychics know better and don’t make these claims. You have free will. Anything you do after the reading can change your outcome. It is better to come into a reading to get a handle on where your life is currently at, where your life can be and where you want it to be.

Sue

over 8 years ago

I personally don’t work with timelines for this reason. Things can change in a blink, however, I work with likelihoods and the possibilities of varying situations. Again, I feel like a lot of these readings depend upon the rapport you establish with your reader. We all have different styles and varying strengths in different areas. This is a wide area of work. Good luck and feel free to stop if you want to see if we can connect. :)

over 8 years ago

Claire timelines can be very tricky for many readers due to various reasons. If you want a fresh perspective on what will take place, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

Yes they can but the main thing is to find what type of realship you two will have when he does come back contact me now

over 8 years ago
italstrega's photo

Fun Italstrega Maria (italstrega)

2 posts

I have to agree with Bernard the Oracle, his answer is quite accurate! 30 years of reading and I keep saying the same things to clients, timing all depends on you and what you are willing to do to make what you want happen. Will you take and work with opportunity or will you sit back and watch it leave? Great response Bernard!