Reconciliation and 2nd Chance?

over 8 years ago

Yes. My ex seems to want to be back in my life and I’m ready to reconcile differences. He left me 2 years ago and realized his mistake after my ex friend screwed him over. It seems he’s learned his lesson.

I was about ready to kick him out of my life for good but I have to see how things go from here. I make the final choice.

He’s hoping it’s not too late to fix things. He has a lot to fix.

I’m still deciding if he’s going to not repeat the same mistakes again and my nursing career is first and I’ll need to be supported more since it’s not an easy road.

over 8 years ago

come back to me and see more details

over 8 years ago

Your in control and yes people “can” change!

over 8 years ago

The ball is in your court. The greatest part is that all of that unpleasantness is now out there and you can go forward with an open mind and heart. The question you need to ask is if this is true, or if this is groveling. If you wish to look into the details a bit more feel free to give me call!

over 8 years ago

Thanks everyone. I’m kind of nervous who will contact each other first.

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

dear i am psychic reader i use spirit guide dear i assist you call me now dear im avail now

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

you got to put yourslef first and what you want and if he’s part of your life hes PART of your life not your WHOLE life , chat now to see if hes a waste of time

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I am happy to help you with this. Please read my reviews. I have had many clients for a very long time, and they continue to use me for my accuracy, and dedication to them.

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Join me for a private session,and ill be glad to look further into this for you!

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders. I can offer you a crystal ball reading to confirm whether he is worth the investment of time and emotion. Message me to schedule an appointment.

over 8 years ago

You know how hard the past has been with him and you know what the future can be if you give it another chance. If you want confirmation and a fresh perspective on what will happen please contact me soon.