Is there hope

over 8 years ago
tomc429 didn't upload a photo

Tom (tomc429)

26 posts

I’ve gotten a few readings and they mostly point to my ex breaking up with her new bf to mend our relationship. 2 readings said not a chance but the others said we will and the connection is strong. Her dob is 7/2/89 mine is 9-21-87 I keep my hopes high but still nervous that I will like the one I feel completes me

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

I will give you guidance on this relationship and gives you practical tips for taking right decision.

over 8 years ago

Always hope …. and sometimes we have to follow our own intuition on certain aspects of our life. Stick with a Psychic you feel understands and connects with your situation and you can not go to far wrong!

over 8 years ago

come to me for an update

over 8 years ago

I agree with Dino. There is always hope, but its also important to feel comfortable and establish a rapport with your reader. We all have different styles and strengths. If you wanted to give It a try I’d be happy to hear from you. No pressure.

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

dear i am psychic reader i use spirit guide dear i assist you call me now dear im avail now

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

you need to relax your energy then get your reading done , your too high strung.

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I am happy to help you with this. Please read my reviews. I have had many clients for a very long time, and they continue to use me for my accuracy, and dedication to them.

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Join me for a private session,and ill be glad to look further into this for you!

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I can offer you a palm reading from a photo of your hand to confirm whether you will reunite. I wrote a book about palmistry. Message me now for an email reading and personalized annotated diagram on your photo to see the answer for yourself written on the palm of your hand.

over 8 years ago

Hope is an opportunity for a better future. If you want a fresh perspective on this situation, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago

I can understand how this can be confusing and a bit stressful. If you like please feel free to come by and we can take a look and see what lays ahead for you and her , I do wish you all the best and many blessings as well :)

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

there is alot of confusion through her right now, you have not heard the last of her. but many obsticals come between the two of you before a relationship, Please contact me live for a full reading with details timeframes and full insight

over 8 years ago

Hi love, please take a look at my profile. I am honest and would not read for you if I didn’t think that we have connected. I do this job with honesty and integrity and believe it to be an honor to be of this type of service. If you feel comfortable, please give me a call so we can try to find answers ti your questions.