Will he be back again?

over 8 years ago

Hi, i’ve knowing Aaron for 2 months now, we had an argument and not talking to each other distant. Will he be back again. It feels he comes and goes when hw wants too. His birthate is September 16, 1984.

over 8 years ago

If you want the truth, contact me

over 8 years ago

Clear insight into this can be given about Aaron and why he is acting the way he is right now! They are reasons why he is this way and it aint you. I am available for chat/ readings. Take care Bonita

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

dear i am psychic reader i use spirit guide dear i assist you call me now dear im avail now

over 8 years ago

Will Aaron September 16, 2015 talk to me ever again?

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

lets chat now:)

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

you need guidance on what to do next in your love life and a preview of the future

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I’d love to give you a crystal ball reading to discover his intentions. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I am happy to help you with this. Please read my reviews. I have had many clients for a very long time, and they continue to use me for my accuracy, and dedication to them.

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

There is things that you need clarity on and should know about that i can help you with. Contact me.

over 8 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

Hes being very distant and acting not like him self lately, and I know the reason why, im picking up a 3rd Energy, Come have a chat with me and I will tell you about more of what I see going on in yours and hes life. Thank you -Blessings

over 8 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi Bonita, I do see Aaron coming back in your life, its just that I feel it may take some time. My guides give me that there are some negative surroundings around him…

Come chat with me so I can get some more insight onto your situation and help give you guidance and clarity. I have a special going now 10$ for 10 minutes.

I look forwards in hearing from you!

over 8 years ago

Bonita you need to be very careful. Please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago

Miss sylviatheclairvoyant, what do you mean?

over 8 years ago
truegypsypsychic's photo

~Ms Olivia~ (truegypsypsychic)

91 posts

Please join me in a live chat now

over 8 years ago

Hi love, please take a look at my profile. I am honest and would not read for you if I didn’t think that we have connected. I do this job with honesty and integrity and believe it to be an honor to be of this type of service. If you feel comfortable, please give me a call so we can try to find answers ti your questions.

over 8 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

You will not believe how blessed you will be in the coming days regarding love. Contact me for a reading.

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

CONTACT ME NOW SO YOU CAN FIND OUT HOW TO PUT A END THIS BACK AND FORTH GAMES

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future 99% acc.

over 8 years ago

I haven’t heard from Aaron in a week now. Last thing he text, he said just leave me alone, I’m done. Thats what he said to me. Why is he behaving this way? It don’t make any sense?

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

yes dear i assist you im avail now call me now I AM GOD GIFTED SPIRITUAL HEALER.THE PEOPLE WHO ARE BADLY EFFECTED BY ANY SOCIAL,MORAL,FINANCIAL OR PERSONAL MATTERS WHO WANT TO REALLY GET RID OF ALL THESE ISSUES JUST GIVE ME ONE CALL DESTROY YOUR PROBLEMS BEFORE THEY DESTROY YOU AND LIVE A LIFE OF HAPPINESS,PEACE,LOVE AND PROSPERITY LIKE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ACROSS THE WORLD. I USE MY THIRD EYE FOR ALL YOUR MATTERS.SO JOIN ME IN PRIVATE AND GET CLARITY AND SOLUTION. I ALWAYS UE MY 3RD EYE IN LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS, SOULMATE, PREGNANCY, MIND, HEART, CAREER & BUSINESS.

over 8 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

I would like to look into this for you. Please come and connect with me and I will give you what I get. Honest and to the point

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

dear im avail now i assist you call me now dear i am natural born psychic with 6 years experience. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i want to help people with deep of heart. i am hardworking and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide u from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

Forget Aaron he isn’t coming back. I see someone new in your life.

over 8 years ago

At this point, i don’t care for love, new love, a soulmate or for love in all aspects. There is no such thing and I’m starting to see and realize that now. It isn’t real.