who

over 8 years ago
poohbear24 didn't upload a photo

lovely me (poohbear24)

107 posts

Who can help me with a cleanse I’ve been told I have a lot of bad energy and my life truly has been terrible I need a reasonable price someone that knows what I need and want to help from there heart true people only thanks

over 8 years ago

i can help and i have reasonable pri

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I am concerned that you may have been taken for a scam. Curses that cause “bad energy” are rare. I can offer you a reading to confirm whether this is true, and if it is I will cleanse at NO extra charge.

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I do not believe you have a curse on you….save your money for a reading, or better yet…life couching, so that you simply feel better about yourself.

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

I would like to help with what ever it is I will be able to just contact me name and dob. Thanks.

over 8 years ago

Not bad energy .. and nothing that can not be solved through working on self. A Psychic reading can give you the insight to do this for a fraction of the cost of what “some” may charge you for so called “cleansing”

If you want no bull straight to the point direction then hit me up in chat. )

over 8 years ago

lovely me (poohbear24)

107 posts

Thank you all so much :-)

over 8 years ago

I can advise you on self methods to clear and protect your energy. Be weary of anyone trying to repeatedly sell you methods or spells to do so.

over 8 years ago

lovely me (poohbear24)

107 posts

Thank you so much pixie dust you seem to be a good person