Losing battle

over 8 years ago

It feels like the longer it goes the more the possibility of reconciliation with my true love is slipping away. I do feel she still loves me but why can’t we get closer. My DOB is 6/26/69. Any help or quick guidance is 1000% appreciated.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi Jay, you each have your own unique life’s path, a bit like being on two trains, travelling at different speeds, for a relationship to work there has to be availability, that’s simply two people who want the same thing, She does love you, but she is not in love with you, so she does not want the same as you. I know she has tried to explain this to you, and now she has gone quiet, which means she has no more to say that you would want to hear.

If you need help with moving on, I have a simple way to help you, Call me whenever your ready to accept the situation as it is today.

over 8 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

Hi Jay, Im seeing that there A lot going on in her life right now, But there is a reason shes acting the way she is. come have a chat with me and we can talk more about whats going on.

over 8 years ago

Hi Jay, Your extreme is causing you to panic and it skewing the reality f the situation. If you’d like to discuss the matter in deeper detail, I might be able to help you. Take a look at my profile to see if you feel comfortable with my abilities as a reader. We all have different perspectives and abilities. I’d love to hear from you!

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

call me and lets do a love reading so we can focus on whats going on around you and pin what can bring here closer

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I am happy to help you with this. Please read my reviews. I have had many clients for a very long time, and they continue to use me for my accuracy, and dedication to them.

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

I will be able to help contact me.

over 8 years ago

Hi we can have more than 1 “true love” letting go can be hard … but also liberating. What are you waiting for ? Your new future awaits you! Im happy to look at this for you in a reading. But this will not be about reconciliation I feel but letting go and moving forwards.

over 8 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi, Spirit says not to give up on her but do keep moving forwards from where you are at. When the time is right the universe will bring you two together.

over 8 years ago

Your situation is quite complicated. It’s not a matter of giving up, but I do see something else that you need to be aware of. Please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

It appears that you’re very sensitive, and your emotions are intense to an extreme degree, she can’t seem to understand these intense emotions you have, Jay. I feel that this partner you love emotions are bottled but and not as expressive, she can seem to understand your jealousy. Your a good man, you give and give to your love one, but It’s just not enough appreciation here. Take me to free chat and I can give you a few details but answers are only made in paid session.

over 8 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

It looks like you need some straight forward answers to this dilemma. I’m here if you wish to contact me.