need blessings

over 8 years ago

well. I am 23 weeks and two days pregnant no Medicare or any insurance and getting poor government assistance anyway .I met a 19 year old and got pregnant the 1st time I didn’t really love the man responsible for my state although I was fond of him at the time. I got my part time job. soon after I became pregnant and he dumped me. I didn’t know which way to turn and he considered abortion but I knew I just couldn’t do that. It was a tough decision to make and one I knew I would face alone. But I chose to keep it. To say that I’ve looked forward to having a child is an overstatement. Until I met this man, I was ignoring that I was pregnant and had no desire to make long term plans… that is not how I live my life since I suffered the loss of two people I dearly loved over two years ago. Each day the sun rises, I get through the day, and the sun sets. I sleep. Repeat. Its a formula that works in a stagnant life. He got up the next day and made to leave. He said he just needed a couple of days to think about things I had said, then he would be back. I knew from my heart that he probably would not be. Could geting rid of this baby at a private clinic within days, but that would never be a guarantee he would stay with me. It would be the hardest thing I have ever done. And I would feel like a murderer. I might not want this child particularly as I sit here, but then, I cannot blame it for the punishments I am being dealt right now.

So, I am bad for bringing a child into this world knowing that the father didn’t want it. So I made the wrong choice. So well I guess I have to live with that choice now.

Most of all I hate myself for ever wanting anything good in life and for ever thinking that somehow life would swing right. I Just need help with doctor bills and food bills I’m on government assistance and getting 4 hours a week st my job do any donations would work god bless.

over 8 years ago

Duplicate post but needing blessings is a great thing to ask for! Step forward and claim your new future! Its waiting for you right now! Contact me for deeper insight and guidance on this.