need blessings

over 8 years ago

well. I am 23 weeks and two days pregnant no Medicare or any insurance and getting poor government assistance anyway .I met a 19 year old and got pregnant the 1st time I didn’t really love the man responsible for my state although I was fond of him at the time. I got my part time job. soon after I became pregnant and he dumped me. I didn’t know which way to turn and he considered abortion but I knew I just couldn’t do that. It was a tough decision to make and one I knew I would face alone. But I chose to keep it. To say that I’ve looked forward to having a child is an overstatement. Until I met this man, I was ignoring that I was pregnant and had no desire to make long term plans… that is not how I live my life since I suffered the loss of two people I dearly loved over two years ago. Each day the sun rises, I get through the day, and the sun sets. I sleep. Repeat. Its a formula that works in a stagnant life. He got up the next day and made to leave. He said he just needed a couple of days to think about things I had said, then he would be back. I knew from my heart that he probably would not be. Could geting rid of this baby at a private clinic within days, but that would never be a guarantee he would stay with me. It would be the hardest thing I have ever done. And I would feel like a murderer. I might not want this child particularly as I sit here, but then, I cannot blame it for the punishments I am being dealt right now.

So, I am bad for bringing a child into this world knowing that the father didn’t want it. So I made the wrong choice. So well I guess I have to live with that choice now.

Most of all I hate myself for ever wanting anything good in life and for ever thinking that somehow life would swing right. I Just need help with doctor bills and food bills I’m on government assistance and getting 4 hours a week st my job do any donations would work god bless.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi Demetria, we are never given more than we can handle, use the community pages, ask a psychic and look at older posts with girls in very similar positions and they have all survived and prospered being a mother. It will seem hard right now, but family and friends and your local community will help you, if you have the courage to ask. Best wishes and be a brilliant mother.

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I am happy to help you with this. Please read my reviews. I have had many clients for a very long time, and they continue to use me for my accuracy, and dedication to them.

over 8 years ago

You invested so much into 1 person. Invest now in-self. Truth is he is probably not coming back. And time now for you to regain control over your life!

Forget the past and focus on today tomorrow and future. That is the context of the reading i would give you.

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

lets chat:)

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

Hi, I would like to help on advising you. Lets talk about things, contact me.

over 8 years ago

I’m not a advisor but I myself have been in a similar situation. I wanted to tell you that no matter what you think or anyone around you thinks this baby is a blessing. No child is born out of mistake, they are meant to be. Children enrich our lives. They are gifts from God, they are our second chances to turn our lives around. When people say “this was a accident” in a way yes it was but in God’s eyes this is your second chance to live. When I say I mean to enjoy the little things in life. To enjoy life, seeing your baby for the first time this statement will make sense to you. I know being pregnant alone is scary, hard, and at times depressing. Please don’t let those emotions over take you, I regret that. Enjoy each kick, flutter, seeing him/her grow, getting ready to be a mother. You were chosen to be thid childs mother…what a honor! Things may seem blink but in the end you will get thru it. It is hard, I won’t lie, but the reward of seeing a child’s face light up when you come home, make then laugh, the first word, the first step, crawling….and when they first tell you they love you will knock your socks off. They bring meaning back to life and you bring joy to their lives. I looked back and thought how could I bring a child in to this world who doesn’t have a stable family, a father who doesn’t care for her. Just out of blue one day I was holding my baby girl and realized…how could I think like that! Everyday a child is born and they are given a set of parents. Our children are dealt a different circumstance, we as mothers get to choose their fathers. Hind site is funny, their are men out there who can’t have children and want then dearly. I beleive that is why we are meant to be single. We are meant to bless anouther persons life with a child! These men are meant to love our children with unconditional pure love. God always plans for us and nothing in our life is a mistake. You will get thru this, you will be a good mother, and above all you will one day look back and see only one set of footprints. Don’t worry about the bills right now, you prepare for your baby and do what you can things will come together for you. Oracle is right, god never gives us more than we can handle….I’ve been handed some pretty big situations been thru to much being only 35….so I sometimes feel honored….God must think we’re bad asses!

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

The response from Looking is real and honest, she has actually been through a similar experience, it will not be easy, but the joy and laughter will far outweigh the struggle.

over 8 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I too have had a similar experience. Please contact me and I may be able to find you the help and resources you need. I have contacts of people across the country that donate to women in your situation. Many blessings to you dear.

over 8 years ago

Nakia I ‘m sorry you are going through all of this. Please contact me and I will help you in any way I can. Blessings.