Is it a coincidence?

over 8 years ago

Hey everyone! I am hoping that somebody could provide some clarity to my current situation. My name is Paulina and next semester I will be a sophomore in college. I met a boy last semester, but I do not know if he remembers who I am. After meeting, I saw him everywhere I went, but he did not wave or say hello. There were many coincidental occurrences with this person over and over again that lead me to believe that these meetings had significance behind them. My question is: what will happen with me and this guy next semester?

over 8 years ago

hmm sometimes we can see patterns where they are none and sometimes not. But within that i do feel and believe certain things do happen for a reason. It is working out what that reason is which is the challenge.

Hope you get your insight on this – many fine readers to choose form here Paulina!

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

lets chat:)

over 8 years ago

Paula seeing someone in the pattern you have described has significant meaning for where the two of you cross life paths. Please contact me if you would like to know what this signifies for the two of you. Blessings.

over 8 years ago

Hi Paulina! First, I don’t believe in coincidences! I do believe that the universe sends us sign and patters for us to notice that cause us to make a change in behavior to lead to a “destined” outcome. This is the basis for serendipity! I’m also a realistic person and could not act against my gut instinct and best interest of my heart. I do trust the process 100%, thought! Give my profile a quick review to see if you feel I am the reader for you. I’d love to help you look at this!! Good luck and best wishes!

over 8 years ago

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.remote viewing know all now

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

I offer accurate compassionate spiritual readings that will help you on your path. I use the gift of clairvoyance to see your past, present, and future. I am also well learned in tarot and reiki healing. I have many spiritual remedies to resolve your problems and answer your questions. Thousands of clients have consulted me for direction in their lives. Please call me and let me help you on your path as well.

LOVE FINANCES LIFE DREAMS ASTROLOGY PRAYER MEDITATION REIKI HEALING SPIRITUAL ATTACK SPIRITUAL HEALING