Do I trust my intuition?

over 8 years ago

My boyfriends ex has never gotten over him and she freely admits it. She’s spent the better part of our 6 1/2 year relationship trying to break us up. She got with her current boyfriend and has somewhat pulled off her efforts because her boyfriend won’t put up with it. Recently she called my boyfriend up and told him she has breast cancer. I feel bad for her and I put my feelings aside, called her, and told her she was in thoughts and prayers and if she needed anything to let me know.

Since Monday she’s been texting him everyday inviting him places, reminiscing about “old times,” her condition, and meeting up. He’s been 100% honest and has show me every message she’s sent. I’m trying to keep my head about the situation but my intuition is screaming that she’s using her diagnosis as an excuse to talk to him. (Prior to this there was no communication between them other than when to pick up the children.) I just have this gut feeling she’s using this to try and make him feel sorry for her and come back to her. Am I right?

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

i’m picking up alot of energies from her and obsticals you may be facing due to her. please contact me for a full reading

over 8 years ago

shes using cancer as an excuse

over 8 years ago

A person should always trust there own intuition. But that cane mean being brutally honest with self to fully understand what is going on.

over 8 years ago

This is definitely not an easy situation and should be looked at from all sides . I can understand your concern as it does sound like she is playing on his pity . If you like please feel free to contact me and we can take a look into things, I agree though you should follow you intuition

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

he needs boundaries with her ;) if u would like a reading please contact me live chat blessings

over 8 years ago

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.remote viewing know all now