Mistakes

over 8 years ago

How do I make it right with him but move on at the same time? I am determined to never let the mistakes of my past come into the future or the present. The problem is I think he has decided to never speak to me again so I am unsure how to fix it with him. Does he just want me to stay away?

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

contact ne now for all the answers to your ?’s

over 8 years ago

Hi ,if you like please feel free to contact me and together we can take a look and see what his deep heart wants and find the best solution to helping you move forward as well. Many blessings

over 8 years ago

i can help with this

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

he is a little distance and I sense hats why you are questioning things ;) if you would like a reading please contact me live chat. blessings

over 8 years ago

Sometimes we can not fix the past and rather have to focus our energies on today tomorrow and future. Lots to be said for letting go and moving forward. Also maybe check your expectations of what you would want to gain by attempting to fix things. just saying. Hope your get the clarity and insight you need on this )

over 8 years ago

I see that there is still more to come between the two of you. It’s not about fixing it because there is nothing broken. Only a change has come. Please contact me if you would like more information.

over 8 years ago

Hi Shani. There are ways to balance your past and free yourself from the burden you carry about it, even if he won’t speak to you in person at this time. I think that I can help answer you questions if we chat and we connect. Give my profile a quick glace to see if you think I AM The best reader for you. I’d love to hear from you and try to help. Best wishes to you!

over 8 years ago

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.remote viewing know all now