Date of birth accruing numbers

over 8 years ago

Hi all

I was born on a Sunday 7 August 1977. I’m very attracted to the number 7 and I find it strange. Although it is an accruing number in my date of birth but it’s also in my life. July normally is my best month of the year. My question is. Does the number 7 has an effect on my life? And why? There is more to it than my date of birth I think. Still not sure. 777 appears a lot in my life. Again why? Hope someone can help me understand this please. Thank you.

over 8 years ago

i can help

over 8 years ago

Numbers can hold as much importance as we attach to them. But also key events can be around key numbers linked to our life. But remember your in control … and not the other way around.

You can harness this power!

over 8 years ago

This number is very significant in your life. Please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

I offer accurate compassionate spiritual readings that will help you on your path. I use the gift of clairvoyance to see your past, present, and future. I am also well learned in tarot and reiki healing. I have many spiritual remedies to resolve your problems and answer your questions. Thousands of clients have consulted me for direction in their lives. Please call me and let me help you on your path as well.

LOVE FINANCES LIFE DREAMS ASTROLOGY PRAYER MEDITATION REIKI HEALING SPIRITUAL ATTACK SPIRITUAL HEALING