is it over

over 8 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

My bf and i had a fight and he just broke up w me, im wondering if he was just bei.g hasty or if this is final? I had posted something last week but got no help on it, maybe this is why..idk.

over 8 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

He acted in haste due to the high emotions running at the time. If you would like further insight please come to chat and I will be glad to help you.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

If you discuss your future your future changes, A good reader will never discuss your future in a public forum, because it is YOURS! You should protect your future more than you protect your bank card and PIN number, discussing it, changes it!

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

i don’t see it being the last you hear from him contact me now

over 8 years ago

Hi Audry! Often times when someone I hurt or had enough of a situation without the proper communication, they can speak abruptly out of frustration and fear…which can be anger I think I can help you get to the heart of the matter. Please check on my profile to see if I might be the right reader for you. I’d love to help you. Bright blessing and best wishes to you! xo

over 8 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

over 8 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

No

over 8 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Come chat with me ill be glad to explain in private.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

You have hurt right now but there is thing positive coming. Contact me

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Love is not created overnight ;) nor does letting go. if you would like a reading please contact me live chat blessings

over 8 years ago

Hello friend, I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 8 years ago

Looking for love in all the wrong places? No info needed! I will provide you with the LOVE GUIDANCE and predictions you need to keep you on track! Call NOW for direction

over 8 years ago

Hello dear, One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life. Thankyou :)

over 8 years ago

hi sweetie plz contact me for insight

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

contact me there is things you would like to know of

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

No dear its not over but theres alot going on in his life and he is missing you please contact me for more infomation

over 8 years ago

You will hear back from him pretty soon. You two are too connected for things to be over right now.

over 8 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

over 8 years ago

audry921

304 posts

No i think its over.. he said hes over me, doesnt miss me anymore cus he broke off w me again after over -over reacting yet again and i wasnt going to let him just say a simple sorry and have it be ok,,then he askes to be given achance to talk but given the chance he gos to party and says its my issue w i get angry at him…. and said hes over me and shouldve let him talk earlier.. so ..unless its another over reaction…. its over

over 8 years ago

audry921

304 posts