unless im wrong.....

over 8 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I think i finally. Got an answer, unless im wrong. Been told my ex has been wanting to contact me but didnt know how or something Holding him back… i sent out a general Email to everyone on my email contact list that im deleating contacts if you want me to keep you to reply back. That is his chance to reply..a wide door to communicate, he didnt.so as far as it seems..he didn’t Want any communication or anything.

over 8 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future 99% acc.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

What a great idea Tarna, I didn’t know you send an email to everyone, I must do that, so many people on ,my contact list, I haven’t spoken to over half for over a year, A great way to give people a push, Thank you for sharing.. With nearly 200 posts you have been through some emotional times, At least this is one less person to worry about !

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

hun you need so much guidiness on this one contact me live now !!!

over 8 years ago

Hi Tarna! Clever little trick, but I think you will continue to ask your self questions, even with this method. Did he get it? How long do I wait before I’m convinced one way or the other? I’d also ask myself if anything has changed that would want to have contact with this person again. If you would like to take a deeper look at the situation from an unbiased source, I’d love the chance to connect you with and look at the situation with you. Please review my profile an client feedback to decide if I am the kind of reader that you would like to work with. I believe I could help put your mind to rest.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

yes dear i assist you im avail now call me now I AM GOD GIFTED SPIRITUAL HEALER.THE PEOPLE WHO ARE BADLY EFFECTED BY ANY SOCIAL,MORAL,FINANCIAL OR PERSONAL MATTERS WHO WANT TO REALLY GET RID OF ALL THESE ISSUES JUST GIVE ME ONE CALL DESTROY YOUR PROBLEMS BEFORE THEY DESTROY YOU AND LIVE A LIFE OF HAPPINESS,PEACE,LOVE AND PROSPERITY LIKE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ACROSS THE WORLD. I USE MY THIRD EYE FOR ALL YOUR MATTERS.SO JOIN ME IN PRIVATE AND GET CLARITY AND SOLUTION. I ALWAYS UE MY 3RD EYE IN LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS, SOULMATE, PREGNANCY, MIND, HEART, CAREER & BUSINESS.

over 8 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

I know he was receving my emails..

over 8 years ago

if you truly want the truth on this, contact me

over 8 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

It’s really time to let him go and move on.

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Come chat with me ill be glad to explain in private.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)