Guy at my work seems interested in me??

over 8 years ago

hes a little older, but he’s been asking others what my name is, and he’s been joining into my conversations with other people, I catch him looking at me a lot too.. Is he being friendly or does he have a crush on me or anything?

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

I’m seeing him having feelings towards you please contact me for a full reading with outlook and timeframes on your situation

over 8 years ago

Hi there, if you like please feel free to contact me and we can take a look at him and see if he is just being friendly or if he wants more. My senses are telling me he is interested in more then friendship though. I look forward to chatting many blessings …Dom

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

he diffenitly crushing on you contact me to find out if he right for you

over 8 years ago

Hi Rose! He is showing interest specifically, but I’m feeling like there could be a serious relationship in his life already. If you want to look at him further and think I’m the reader for you, by all means give me a call! :) I’d love to hear from you!

over 8 years ago

Hi Rose! He is showing interest specifically, but I’m feeling like there could be a serious relationship in his life already. If you want to look at him further and think I’m the reader for you, by all means give me a call! :) I’d love to hear from you!

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

yes dear i assist you im avail now call me now I AM GOD GIFTED SPIRITUAL HEALER.THE PEOPLE WHO ARE BADLY EFFECTED BY ANY SOCIAL,MORAL,FINANCIAL OR PERSONAL MATTERS WHO WANT TO REALLY GET RID OF ALL THESE ISSUES JUST GIVE ME ONE CALL DESTROY YOUR PROBLEMS BEFORE THEY DESTROY YOU AND LIVE A LIFE OF HAPPINESS,PEACE,LOVE AND PROSPERITY LIKE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ACROSS THE WORLD. I USE MY THIRD EYE FOR ALL YOUR MATTERS.SO JOIN ME IN PRIVATE AND GET CLARITY AND SOLUTION. I ALWAYS UE MY 3RD EYE IN LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS, SOULMATE, PREGNANCY, MIND, HEART, CAREER & BUSINESS.

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

I offer accurate compassionate spiritual readings that will help you on your path. I use the gift of clairvoyance to see your past, present, and future. I am also well learned in tarot and reiki healing. I have many spiritual remedies to resolve your problems and answer your questions. Thousands of clients have consulted me for direction in their lives. Please call me and let me help you on your path as well.

LOVE FINANCES LIFE DREAMS ASTROLOGY PRAYER MEDITATION REIKI HEALING SPIRITUAL ATTACK SPIRITUAL HEALING

over 8 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

I would like to look into this for you. Please come and connect with me and I will give you what I get. Honest and to the point