Will I ever find a man who will love me?

over 8 years ago

Will I ever find a man who will love me and stay with me? I crave love and a family so badly but no one ever wants to stay

over 8 years ago

contact me live, i can help

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi Stacey, you have answered your own question! When you want something you never get it! When you want something so badly, you have even less chance of getting it!

The answer is to turn it around, and not want it! that’s when you get it.

I have horses and need to get rid of 10 large bags of horse manure every day, so I put it by the gate, with a huge sign saying “FREE HORSE MANURE FOR YOUR GARDEN HELP YOURSELF!”

No one ever took it, now I have a sign saying HORSE MANURE £3 A SACK It disappears every day,

The motto is think outside the box, play hard to get, value yourself more, stop looking for potential husbands and sperm donors, look instead for a guy who is attracted to you, and who you are attracted to, spend 3 months chatting, getting to know each other, and then the next 3 months getting a friendship going, then you have a chance of finding the right guy, if you open up on your first date, he will run a mile, remember what we want we seldom get, so want something else!

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

you will find your soul mate soon contact me to find out how and why you had to go through so much

over 8 years ago

Of course you will, Stacey! No one has stayed, yet, because no one has been right, yet! Each previous relationship prepares us and teaches us things we need to learn in forms of life lessons. Please give me profile glance and give me a call if you feel I am the right fit for you. I do believe I an help answer your question in more detail. Blessing to you!

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Stacey,

Please consider The Oracle’s wisdom – he is writing from a man’s point of view and therefore he understand what scares men off from you.

Can this be changed? YES – However it is by you changing first – stop wanting so badly first and find something else to focus on – that will take the pressure off the men.

Also consider reading this book – note I am not the author.

DON’T BE THAT GIRL By Dr. Travis L. Stork as seen on Dr. Phil.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

yes dear i assist you im avail now call me now I AM GOD GIFTED SPIRITUAL HEALER.THE PEOPLE WHO ARE BADLY EFFECTED BY ANY SOCIAL,MORAL,FINANCIAL OR PERSONAL MATTERS WHO WANT TO REALLY GET RID OF ALL THESE ISSUES JUST GIVE ME ONE CALL DESTROY YOUR PROBLEMS BEFORE THEY DESTROY YOU AND LIVE A LIFE OF HAPPINESS,PEACE,LOVE AND PROSPERITY LIKE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ACROSS THE WORLD. I USE MY THIRD EYE FOR ALL YOUR MATTERS.SO JOIN ME IN PRIVATE AND GET CLARITY AND SOLUTION. I ALWAYS UE MY 3RD EYE IN LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS, SOULMATE, PREGNANCY, MIND, HEART, CAREER & BUSINESS.

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

I offer accurate compassionate spiritual readings that will help you on your path. I use the gift of clairvoyance to see your past, present, and future. I am also well learned in tarot and reiki healing. I have many spiritual remedies to resolve your problems and answer your questions. Thousands of clients have consulted me for direction in their lives. Please call me and let me help you on your path as well.

LOVE FINANCES LIFE DREAMS ASTROLOGY PRAYER MEDITATION REIKI HEALING SPIRITUAL ATTACK SPIRITUAL HEALING

over 8 years ago

Stacey love comes when you least expect it. If you want to know where you are headed and if someone is coming into your life soon, please contact me.

over 8 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

I would like to look into this for you. Please come and connect with me and I will give you what I get. Honest and to the point