my relationship

over 8 years ago

I need some answers my boyfriend is in a rehab I just want to know how he’s doing an if were gunna still be together when he gets out an when should he be out I have not talk to him since march I just need some answers

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

contact me to find out all the anwers now !!!

over 8 years ago

Hi Delia. Your boyfriend is going through a life changing experience in rehab. In fact most of them really discourage the concerns of a relationship that isn’t serious (unless its been long term)for at least a year after getting sober. This is going to be a very trying time for him and he will quite literally be a different person. His program is encouraging him to make his sobriety his priority. Please give me a call if you wish to discuss this in further detail. I normally suggest clients check all possible readers and get a feeling for which they think is the best fit for them. While I do still stand by that, I hope that you will take into consideration I have a lot of experience with those in the recovery world as well as a great deal of knowledge on various 12 step programs. I am very sure I could help you. IT couldn’t hurt to chat for a while to see if we connect.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

yes dear i assist you im avail now call me now I AM GOD GIFTED SPIRITUAL HEALER.THE PEOPLE WHO ARE BADLY EFFECTED BY ANY SOCIAL,MORAL,FINANCIAL OR PERSONAL MATTERS WHO WANT TO REALLY GET RID OF ALL THESE ISSUES JUST GIVE ME ONE CALL DESTROY YOUR PROBLEMS BEFORE THEY DESTROY YOU AND LIVE A LIFE OF HAPPINESS,PEACE,LOVE AND PROSPERITY LIKE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ACROSS THE WORLD. I USE MY THIRD EYE FOR ALL YOUR MATTERS.SO JOIN ME IN PRIVATE AND GET CLARITY AND SOLUTION. I ALWAYS UE MY 3RD EYE IN LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS, SOULMATE, PREGNANCY, MIND, HEART, CAREER & BUSINESS.

over 8 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

I would like to look into this for you. Please come and connect with me and I will give you what I get. Honest and to the point

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

please contact me for answers and peace of mind if you have not been helped yet, hope to hear from you soon:)

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Come chat with me ill be glad to explain in private.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)