Can she hear me or am I going insane?

over 8 years ago

Err, so i have reason to believe I’ve found my twin flame, even though she’s kinda… engaged to someone else. I feel as though I love this woman unconditionally, for no real reason at all. I’m not jealous that she’s with someone else, I just want her to be happy and live a good life. She’s shown signs of attraction toward me, and I’m pretty sure she knows what I think of her. I went and actually paid money for a psychic’s opinion, and says that she feels the same way. Ever since I was told this, I began talking to her when I was alone, as if she was right there next to me. Telling her everything I’d want to tell her, but can’t for obvious reasons. Recently I’ve been hearing her talk back to me… but I’m almost starting to think that it’s just my imagination, and I’m totally losing my mind thinking about this girl too much. It can’t possibly be her actually talking back to me right?? That’s impossible, there’s no way she can hear me.

These thoughts in my head sound like her voice, and she’s responding to what I say…. but it feels like it’s my own thoughts, my head playing tricks on me cuz I’m obsessing over her too much. It feels like it’s just me, thinking of what she would say if I asked her a question like that. I’m not thinking these thoughts, and they don’t sound like mine, but they feel like mine cuz obviously they’re in my own head. I’m just scared that the more I talk to her and think these things, the more insane and ridiculous I actually am, Like i’m absolutely losing my mind and going mad. Because…. she can’t possibly hear me right, there’s just no way!

I even have a unique coincidence that I can’t explain, making me think this could very well be, but I still don’t know. I think I’m just going crazy.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi, Brandon, You have answered your own question!

We are all “insane” at times, yet life goes on.

If you would like to harness your “insanity”, call me now!

over 8 years ago

Brandon, just a disclaimer, none of us her could provide medical advice to you. However, if is often the case that our subconscious mind holds infinite answers after a lifetime(s) (depending on your beliefs) of learning. I would like to discuss with you the possibility of your intuition and your ability to tap into your subconscious mind while being awake and aware, especially if you have done any meditation exercise that help perceptions of things. Please give me call if you wish to discuss these and a variety of possibilities.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

yes dear i assist you im avail now call me now I AM GOD GIFTED SPIRITUAL HEALER.THE PEOPLE WHO ARE BADLY EFFECTED BY ANY SOCIAL,MORAL,FINANCIAL OR PERSONAL MATTERS WHO WANT TO REALLY GET RID OF ALL THESE ISSUES JUST GIVE ME ONE CALL DESTROY YOUR PROBLEMS BEFORE THEY DESTROY YOU AND LIVE A LIFE OF HAPPINESS,PEACE,LOVE AND PROSPERITY LIKE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ACROSS THE WORLD. I USE MY THIRD EYE FOR ALL YOUR MATTERS.SO JOIN ME IN PRIVATE AND GET CLARITY AND SOLUTION. I ALWAYS UE MY 3RD EYE IN LOVE, RELATIONSHIPS, SOULMATE, PREGNANCY, MIND, HEART, CAREER & BUSINESS.

over 8 years ago

Brandon love is often an encompassing emotion. If you would like to know if this connection between the two of you is real and where things are headed, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

I would like to look into this for you. Please come and connect with me and I will give you what I get. Honest and to the point

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

please contact me live as I am picking up many vibrations on your case and am seeing a lot of things troubling you. hope to hear from you soon.

over 8 years ago

if you honest want to move forward and want the truth contact me

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

dear im avail now i assist you call me now dear i am natural born psychic with 6 years experience. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i want to help people with deep of heart. i am hardworking and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide u from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

i can see lots of sprits around you now !! contact me live

over 8 years ago

Hello friend, I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 8 years ago

Looking for love in all the wrong places? No info needed! I will provide you with the LOVE GUIDANCE and predictions you need to keep you on track! Call NOW for direction

over 8 years ago

Hello dear, One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life. Thankyou :)