Is he going to come back?

over 8 years ago

does he plan on fixing things between us? And building a relationship again? Or should I move on

over 8 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

I do see that he does think about you very often and I see that he does wanna fix things with you and him, But not right now come have a chat with me and I will tell you more about what I see. :) -Blessings.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

dear im avail now i assist you call me now dear i am natural born psychic with 6 years experience. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i want to help people with deep of heart. i am hardworking and hosest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide u from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

One of you have been sort of at distance, and I believe It’s him. I also feel that there’s been some sort of a misunderstood here. If you want to know more, then please come to my chat and I’ll explain to you. I do give details but answers are only made for paid session.

over 8 years ago

I’m online if you really want the truth.

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Come chat with me ill be glad to explain in private.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

I can sense huge distance with him and he can go ethier way contact me now so we can chat

over 8 years ago

Hello friend, I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 8 years ago

Looking for love in all the wrong places? No info needed! I will provide you with the LOVE GUIDANCE and predictions you need to keep you on track! Call NOW for direction

over 8 years ago

Hello dear, One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life. Thankyou :)

over 8 years ago

with first names and dob i can take a look into things for you

over 8 years ago
hearttoheart's photo

Barbara Ann Reen (hearttoheart)

34 posts

it’s not over contact me -

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

dear i assast you im avail now call me now i am natural borh psychic with 11 years experience. i like to help people with deep of heart. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life. Do not worry about your love life, about your future, present and past. I am here to tell you about everything. My readings will help you a lot. If you worry about your friendship, your marriage or life, do not let your hope down, just come to me for details and solutions…