TRUTH NO MATTER WHAT

over 8 years ago

Maria 10th may 1977,Pete March 1967,is it over with us?

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi Maria, after making 101 posts you know how it works, and you know the answer to your question!

All I can do is confirm what you already know, If that is what you want, pop in for a reading, now,

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

dear im avail now i assist you call me now dear i am natural born psychic with 6 years experience. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i want to help people with deep of heart. i am hardworking and hosest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide u from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

I’m read to give you the real answer if you want to find out Maria. Please contact me in chat.

over 8 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

I’m picking up on your name and question. I will tell you, that you are very freedom-oriented, and also, you must always be able to do what you wish, no matter what the situation is. He see’s you as an aggressor. You are even self-aggressive person to yourself. You sort of scared him away. I can not give you a direct answer, only in paid session. I tell you what you NEED to hear, not what you want to. I’m accurate most of the times.

If you want a honest and detailed reading, come to me, and I’ll be happy to assist you.

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Come chat with me ill be glad to explain in private.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

contact me now ! to find out what to do next

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

There will be contact for you and him. Message me.

over 8 years ago

Hello friend, I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 8 years ago

Hello dear, One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life. Thankyou :)

over 8 years ago
malkah's photo

Stefanie (malkah)

4 posts

I offer an in depth relationship reading. if you’re interested please contact me