me and my bf had an argument

over 8 years ago

my boyfriend David and i just had an argument over text last Friday and he didn’t contact me ever since. Do he wants to break up with me or is he ignoring me? however, do you see us lasting?

over 8 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

I’m picking up your boyfriend is very manipulative and he’s been letting you down a lot. Also, he’s very communicative with many women. Often me feels like he makes no mistakes and he’ll never blame himself for his wrong-doings.

I know the situation, and the answer but I don’t give answers in paid session only. Please feel free to contact me when you are ready for a reading. Come on my profile and read my reviews.

over 8 years ago

Oh my gosh! yes.. He was talking to his best friends ex girlfriend and his bes friend isn’t aware of it cuz he moved an hour away from him also he is very manipulating and argumentative but i love him. we been together for 3 years now. He cheated on me so many times and he even admitted it but he takes no blame for his actions, he blames me

over 8 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

Yes, I picked up on your situation. I’m sorry to hear this. If you want answers, I give only answers is paid session. Feel free to contact me when you are ready.

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

contact me now for a free ?

over 8 years ago

It’s hard when someone doesn’t appreciate you and is constantly telling you that you are the problem. If you want to know if the two of you will get back together, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello,

I keep seeing the word. LET it go. If it was meant to be HE will BE back. If your seeking some uplifting call on Archangel Raphael to help you heal from your situation.

If you want more hire me! Blessings

over 8 years ago

if you want the truth, contact me

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

Latoya David has a lot going on with him that you should know about contact me.

over 8 years ago

Hello friend, I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 8 years ago

Hello dear, One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life. Thankyou :)