My Heart

over 8 years ago

Why is this man 10/12/80 still in my 8/10/72 heart, my dreams and my every thought.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Treasure,

Everybody gets over a breakup differently and some take longer at it than others.

It also depends on how long ago did you break up? if in a relationship.

If you were not in a relationship then it is possible this individual maybe????? one of your soulmates in life.

However that does not mean in itself you will have a romantic relationship with that individual but only that he touched your soul.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago

Hi Treasure,

I felt Spirit was saying that there is certainly a soul mate dynamic to your relationship. This can often times contribute to deep emotional connections. I know that I have worked with clients that have a profound soul connections with individuals and felt an emotional and spiritual draw to them even when it no longer made sense to “feel” that way.

If you are interested, I would be glad to take a closer look for you and see what Spirit has to say about your situation.

Love & light, James M.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

i assist you dear call me now

over 8 years ago

Hi Treasure, it feels like there is some intense chemistry (different than love for sure) attached to this bond. It makes sort of makes the person like a drug…hard to quit! Please give me call if you want to discuss the bond in greatly detail and/or to talk about some of the ways you can work on releasing the mental ties you have to this person. Blessings!

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Come chat with me ill be glad to explain in private.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

cause your meant to be , contact me now for insight

over 8 years ago

Hello friend, I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 8 years ago

Looking for love in all the wrong places? No info needed! I will provide you with the LOVE GUIDANCE and predictions you need to keep you on track! Call NOW for direction

over 8 years ago

Hello dear, One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life. Thankyou :)